- Yes, we do ship worldwide, we use various carriers. Contact us for more options and preferences.
CAN WE VISIT?
- No, unfortunately not, we try to make clear pictures and measure the items to make sure to provide the best info.
ARE THE PIECES UNIQUE?
- Yes, all the garments are sourced and are one-of-a-kind.
WHERE DO WE GET THE GARMENTS FROM?
- All items are privately sourced, donated or selected from various collections.
CAN WE RETURN THE ITEMS?
- We believe in our items, and you can return the items if it does not come up to your expectations. Please read our RETURN & SHIPPING-page.
ARE ALL ITEMS SECOND HAND?
- Not all, we also have new or old stock items. All info can be found at the product info.
CAN I DONATE SOME ITEMS?
- If you have some items / garments to share or donate this sustainable project. Please contact us.
GARMENT NEED A REPAIR?
- Please contact us and we will take care of it.
WHAT DOES THE TWO NUMBERS MEAN IN THE TITLE OF THE GARMENTS?
- The first numbers are meant for the tagsize for waist, the second for the length of the inseam. Click on the product to see more detailed measurements.
WHAT METRICS ARE USED FOR SIZING?
- All sizes are in inches.
IF I BUY A GARMENT, WHEN WILL I RECEIVE THE GOODS?
- All goods are stocked and ready for shipment in the condition in the picture. So it depends on the postal services. Shipping within 24h, unless the garment needs an alteration or denimrepair. Estimated waiting time is 5-7 workdays.
- We can offer a wide variety of denimservices, such as chainstitch hemming or other alterations. Please contact us to set it up.
IF A PIECE IS SHORTENED OR ALTERED, CAN I RETURN IT?
- If the product is altered or hemmed to you're custom sizes, we can't make it undone. Please be advised that we can't take it back after the product is altered.
ARE THE JEANS WASHED AND CLEANED?
- Yes, the vintage and worn pieces are all washed with a little detergent based on natural enzymes. The new and unworn products remaines unwashed and are new.
COLLAB OR WORK TOGETHER?
- We are open for collaborations or a partner, please contact us for more information.